Re: Could someone please respond...

Hello Roger,
I have tried that option as both a normal user and as root without
success.  Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Tim

Roger Vaughn wrote:

> Well, I just checked, and with the latest RPM's, I don't have this option on
> my menus, either.
>
> What you *do* have is a "Recreate Desktop Shortcuts" option.  This will
> create the desktop icons for any mountable devices you have rights to.  You
> can then right-click these to mount/unmount.
>
> rog

begin:vcard
n:Lewis;Timothy
tel;work:760-761-4673
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.timelinevista.com
org:Timeline Vista, Inc.;Operations
adr:;;1755 La Costa Meadows Dr., Suite "B";San Marcos;CA;92069;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:tlewis@digaudio.com
title:Manufacturing Quality Engineer
fn:Timothy Lewis