Gnome on Solaris?

Hi,

has anyone succeeded in installing GNOME on Solaris?  The core stuff works
more or less fine for me, but gmc only gives me a segmentation fault and
balsa aborts (strangely enough _not_ when I have X and the window manager
(wmaker) running on a LINUX machine).

I am using wmaker but have tried enlightenment with the same results.

Thanks,

Carsten

P.S.:  I have read the Gnome-FAQ, but it might not have been the latest
version.  Is there a specific FAQ for this list.  I know it is not the
best of all possible behaviours to stumble into a list one has not read
before and ask such a basic question.

---
Carsten Schultz, Fachbereich Mathematik, FU Berlin
"To match the silent eloquence of the created world
 I have had to learn to speak."  Jeanette Winterson