gtcd: Only Plays One Song

Hi Everyone,

I seem to be having a slight problem with gtcd.  I start it up and
press play.  It plays the first song on the CD and then it stops.  I
select a song from the playlist.  It plays the song and then stops.  I
thought that it was supposed to play all the songs on the disc until I
told it to stop.  It isn't doing it!  This is the one from the
gnome-media-1.0.1 bundle that I compiles and installed within the past
month.

Has anyone else noticed this behaviour?

Is there a workaround out there that I might not be aware?

Thanks in advance,

Bidemi Temidire