Re: I wrote a new Gnome application for you to try

Sending a message to gnome-list is a good start.  You can also enter it
into the GNOME software map (at http://www.gnome.org/applist I think).
You may also want to post to gnome-announce-list

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/