Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

Hello visionaries!

The title of the thread is very deceptive.  This is the very reason I
ever started to learn computers.  If I may broaden the scope a bit,
here is what I want to see:
* I want to organize any data, spread over the whole universe in any
  way I want.
* I want to change how I organize data, as my priority or interest
  change.
* I want to annotate any data, or any group of data, without making
  any change to the original.
* I want to easily see what changes are made to the data, and merge
  the changes as I see fit.
* I want to render any data in any presentation I see fit.
* I want to be freed from the responsibility of keeping data.
* I want other people to have the same freedom.

To me, this is the very reason why personal computer has to ever
exist.

I am very excited to see that many of you have the same vision, and
that you already have implementation ideas to accomplish it.  Can we
set this out to be our goal, and discuss how to bootstrap ourselves
to get there?

Zen

----------/* E-Mail : <atmczen@ibm.net > */----------