menu preferences dialog

It seems inconsistent that some of the menu settings, such as it's
background icon, are in the global config dialog while the rest are in the
preferences dialog one gets from right clicking on the menu. I don't think
menu background tile image should not be under general prefs, but I'd
think the logical thing to do to change the properties of menus would be
to right click on that menu. The user shouldn't have to know where that
part of menu configration is. Menu config should be a menu property.

I think it might be sufficent to just have a button from the menu conf
dialog saying "global menu properties" or the like, but what might be
better is just coppying the menu icon tab from the global panel
configuration dialog to the menu properties dialog, giving the latter two
tabs rather than one.

A similar thing could be done for launcher properties.

The one prob. I see with this suggjestion is that if you have a dialog in
two places that does the same thing, it could be confusing.

ideas? comments?

--Ben