esound RPM problem (was Re: RealVideo player and ESD)

Since you are seeing this problem, I assume that you are using RPMs of
esound.  There is a bug in the current RPMs, in that the lib*.so files are
in the esound-devel package, even though the user program esddsp requires
them to run correctly.

The simple fix for this is to install esound-devel.  I have fixed the spec
file for esound is CVS, so hopefully the next version will be fixed.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/