Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

At 19:57 Uhr +0200 17.04.1999, Scott Wimer wrote:
> Michael,
>
> you're not talking email clients here.  You're talking something much
> broader.  Something almost yahooish.  Organized data storage mechanisms.

Yes, but you, too, seem to think that this is the right way to approach
the issue.

> Maybe that's something we need to turn our thoughts to as a group.

Please.:-)

In general, I'd prefer a solution along the lines of what Matthias
Warkus suggested. The details may be arguable, but I think it's a very
good idea to use available and robust facilities as much as possible.

Michael