RPMs for SuSE 6

Greetings!!

Just as a note, SuSE has released some recent rpm files for gnome on
their ftp site.  I had originally used Jan's rpms off of his mirrors
and found that these had been done quite well and allowed me to get
gnome working quite quickly.  Now those rpms are somewhat dated and
SuSE has released more recent versions.  These rpm packages
unfortunately do not play well together at least here.  Has anyone used
Jan's and then shifted to the rpm files off of SuSE's ftp site?  Did
you uninstall Jan's rpms first?  I would like to use the newer ones but
have invested some time and effort in the way things are now.

Does anyone know if Jan will continue to release rpm packages for SuSE
6 also?

--
Michael Perry
mperry@basin.com