Re: ANNOUNCE: new gnorpm

> I have made a new version of gnorpm available.  This new version includes
> the following changes (for a better list, see the NEWS file):
> - support for the new RPM 3.0 API as seen in the Red Hat Starbuck distro
>   (Thanks go to Matt Wilson for this).
> - better integration with GMC (the context menus for RPMs now allow you
>   to display their info with gnorpm).
> - As always, bug fixes.
>
> If you install gnorpm, I strongly recommend you use the latest version of
> libghttp.  Some people's problems with previous versions were solved by an
> upgrade.

  Really great !
The rpmfind search is very smooth now, cool !

Seems that a lot of people are using it too !
  http://rpmfind.net/logs/usage_0499.html#TOPAGENTS
The libghttp entry correspond to the gnorpm accesses

Daniel
--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :