ANNOUNCE: new gnorpm

I have made a new version of gnorpm available.  This new version includes
the following changes (for a better list, see the NEWS file):
- support for the new RPM 3.0 API as seen in the Red Hat Starbuck distro
  (Thanks go to Matt Wilson for this).
- better integration with GMC (the context menus for RPMs now allow you
  to display their info with gnorpm).
- As always, bug fixes.

If you install gnorpm, I strongly recommend you use the latest version of
libghttp.  Some people's problems with previous versions were solved by an
upgrade.

The new version is available from:
  ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnorpm/
  ftp://ftp.daa.com.au/pub/james/gnome/

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au