Locale/FontSet problem with gnome-terminal?

Hi ,

The problem occurs to me is that, how can we select a "Fontset"(contains a 8-bit ISO8890-1 and a 16-bit Big5 coded chinese font) rather than a single font for the gnome-terminal.

We can do it with the gless and all the Gtkwidgets by setting the gtkrc's style.

But, in the gnome-termnal,we only have a Font set picker?(pick one font style once. I have try to set the 16-bit asian font, it lost the ascii )

Is that concerns with zvt widget?

Harry Chou