Re: Status of GsmbClient ?

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999, Daniel Persson wrote:

> does anyone know the status of gsmbclient ?
> Is it soon to be released or what ?
> The software map doesnt point me in any direction...

I am not sure the status of gsmbclient, but another effort called (at the
moment) gnomba should be here soon (first or second week of may).

The home page is at: http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf/proj/gnomba/
(but there really isn't anything there yet, maybe I'll put up some screen
shots later)

The plan is to release it soon, and then start looking at how to integrate
it with gmc, I'll start up a thread about it again at that point.

-chris

Christopher Rogers      Stevens Institute of Technology
gandalf@pobox.com       http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf

If a man does not keep pace with his companions
perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Let him step to the music he hears, however
measured or far away... Thoreau