Some questions

Hi. I wonder if someone can help me with this:

1- what, exactly, are swallowed apps? How do I use them?

2- since I installed the newest version of gnome-libs (1.0.8) and
reinstalled everything, some parts of Enlightenment (0.15.5) stopped
working. For example, if I right-click on an application toolbar and choose
"stick/unstick", it doesn't do anything. That is, if I then switch to
another desktop, the application doesn't appear there.

3- by the way, is there any better way to move an window to another
desktop, using E? In Window Maker and in KDE there was an option "move to
desktop X", which I used a lot. Sorry if this is an E question, not Gnome.

Bye for now...