Balsa

Hi,

Does anyone know what's up at the Balsa site? It hasn't been updated
for many months now, and the version available for download there won't
compile with GNOME 1.0. I fixed the errors and got it running, only to
see it crash once the first-run dialog box was dismissed.

I'm using kmail for my mailing now, and it's poor filter/mailboxes
support is bothersome. Balsa seems like a nice alternative.

--

J. C. Kiran
www.radiolink.net/jace