debug of my problems with mc 4.5.30

Okay, some days ago I posted a problem I was having with compilng mc.  The
problemw was that it would crap out as soon as it started compiling
sources in the gnome subdirectory.  I have all the latest libs/core/orb
you name it.   Since I didn't give enough information to really be of any
use, I went ahead and tried to trace my problem.

After some debugging, of the gcorba.c file in the gnome subdirectory, I've
traced my problem to this line:
typedef struct {
      POA_GNOME_FileManagerWindow servant <<<<-- Over here, it's right
here!
	.
	.
	.
	} impl_POA_GNOME_FileManagerWindow;

The main problem is POA_GNOME_FilemaangerWindow.  This causes this error
in the compile:

gcorba.c:25: parse error before `POA_GNOME_FileManagerWindow'
gcorba.c:25: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
gcorba.c:26: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
gmake[1]: *** [gcorba.o] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/scratch/mc-4.5.30/gnome'
gmake: *** [mx] Error 2

I'm not sure why.  I've not been able to find any reference anywhere to
POA_GNOME_FilemanagerWindow in the MC source tree, and in the gnome
include tree.  Where is this data structure?

Can anyone familiar with the mc source help me here?

Thanks.
sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/