Re: New RH RPMS - few minor 'bugs'

> mwong4@po-box.mcgill.ca writes:

> > First off, linuxconf (the stock one that comes with RH5.2) don't work
> > now.  It gives "remadmin (GUI frontend) exiting abnormaly"  May have
> > something to do with the now glib10, gtk+10 packages?
>
> Hmmm. It works here. The glib10 and gtk+10 packages should
> be virtually unchanged from the versions of glib and GTK+
> shipped with 5.2.

What version of linuxconf do you have?  My rpm said it need 1.14 or so..
I found the new version of linuxconf annoying..  It added several
features
(boot stuff), that I don't have time to figure out and would rather not
have there at the moment.

I'm finding gnome-conf extroardinary slow..  But that could be the
version of linux conf that I have (linuxconf-1.14r3-1)

Ryan

         Ryan Leduc         |    leduc@control.toronto.edu

   University of Toronto    |   'Any mans death diminishes me,
                            |    because I am involved in Mankind;
   Dept of Electrical and   |    And therefore never send to know
    Computer Engineering    |    for whom the bell tolls;
   Systems  Control Group   |
                            |    It tolls for thee.'

    Toronto, Ont, Canada    |         John Donne