netscape-communicator: BadDrawable...

Since upgrading to the new gnome I've been having these problems with
netscape.  Can someone tell me what might be causing this and how I can
fix it?

thanks,
rob

netscape-communicator:
X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  62 (X_CopyArea)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x34005b0
  Serial number of failed request:  17718
  Widget hierarchy of resource:
progressBar.dashBoard.form.Navigator.netscape-communicator

netscape-communicator:
X Error of failed request:  BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  62 (X_CopyArea)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x34005b0
  Serial number of failed request:  17722