gnome getting very demanding ???

I already posted a message concerning running gnome with no sound card as it becomes quite difficult to do,
but now it looks like installing gnome-core rpm require to have also enlightenment  ??.

Are we going toward a windows like type of "to run this you need to install internet explorer" ???

I am still very annoyed by this sound card pb. Everything is requiring esound to run and gnome-session
won't even start if there is a pb with /dev/dsp.

Philippe