Re: duplicate gmc bug

It was easy for me to start two gmc instances. The first was present at
session startup. The second was created using the "file manager" option
from the foot menu.

When I start the second instance all the desktop icons "flash", it seems
that they are being scanned again. Another gmc window opens, and then the
behavior I mentioned happens.

Also, after the two instances are running, I can see two gmc entries in
the "Startup programs" gnomecc capplet. If the extra entries are deleted
from the startup programs window, the problem is fixed.

I know there is a check for two panels running at the same time, mabe
there could be a similar check in gmc.

Heres a bit about my system:
locally compiled gnome-libs 108, gnome-core105, control-center105
rpm installed gmc4.5.30,
RH5.2 glibc2.0.x system, kernel2.2.5

-FDS