RE: gnome-network rpm

This problem is almost always due to different compilers used for compiling different
libraries.

It loolks like the new RPMS have been built with egcs but the old ones where built with
gcc which doesn't define __register_frame_info in its libs.

Solution: recompiling gnome-network with egcs (I think)

Philippe