Re: conceptual software map entries

> OK, whoever added the "conceptual" software to the software map - cute,
> but, no. ;-)

Not to be picky, but that's not the first conceptual entry in the GNOME software
map.  The first one was by, not any nameless person, but, just, Bruce
Perens.

(I am not the one responsible for today's entry.)

> BTW, there is already a wm2-based Gnome compliant WM, I saw it on
> freshmeat today. I believe it was called FLWM.

FLWM is cute, but there is still a market for a fast, "traditional"
fvwm-type WM for GNOME.  Having the title bar on the left instead of the top
is awkward.

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@atai.org

Free software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people,
worldwide.  Develop! Share! Enhance! And enjoy!