[Fwd: Undeliverable message]

I just noticed that my linux box hadn't updated for daylight savings
(ok, so i am
not the most observant person on the planet)  i know you would use the
'date'
command to set the date and time, but i can't figure out the syntax for
the life
of me.  i know this isn't a gnome question, but maybe gnome could in the
future
include a little applet for setting system time?

*trying desperately to make this question appropriate to this list*

-nathan
--
D. Nathan Hood   <nhood@unlnotes01.unl.edu>   University Of Nebraska At
Lincoln