Oh yes, network monitor?

I had one other question I forgot to ask.

Up until I just installed the latest rpm's for Gnome, I had a network
monitor applet on my panel.  Now I notice it is gone, and so is the
option to add it.  While all the modem stuff is I'm sure nice, I have
a direct network connection at work, and at home, so I was rather
fond of that thing.  Is there someplace I can get it and readd
it manually or something?

--
Lori A. Martin                  ExecPC Professional Services & Support
Virtual Service Web   proservices@execpc.com   M-F7am-11pm 9-5weekends