Gnome-Libs for the latest version 1.xx

Hi

I see there's no Gnome libs files in the latest files has this been
dropped?
and is this where the disk and CPU monitor apps for the panel are as I
can't
find them to add to my disapairing panel.

The panel disapairs if I try to change the properties eg; put a
background
xpm file in or set it to one corner.

Could the reason for this be the fact that I have gone from 5.1 to the
Rawhide
files without installing 5.2 or should I just install 5.2 them the
latest gnome, I ask
this again as I seem to get heaps of gtk & gdk errors no matter what I
try

Cheers
Pete