undefined symbols in todays cvs

Fresh pull from CVS like two hours. I built everything up to
control-center. Most of the apps in gnome-core like the help  browser
and the control center give me this when I try to execute them. The
panel works and so do the applets but some of the more important stuff
doesn't. Build enviornment RH-5.1 all errata applied, egcs-1.1.2, Alpha
533LX.

gnome-help-browser: error in loading shared libraries
/opt/gnome/lib/libgnome.so.32: undefined symbol: poptHelpOptions

Thanks,
Peter

--
www.alphalinux.org