Repost : problem with gnome themes ... I m still stucked

Greetings to all,

I have a problem with theme from the control center .

when I start the control center, I have 5 themes ( I download most of
them )
Is 's :
BeOS
Metallic
OldWood
macos8.5

If I choose let s say old wood, what I see in the preview window is a
brown theme with NO texture at all !! I guess something is going wrong
here !?! Of course I I try this theme I have nothing but brown windows
WITHOUT textures those themes comes from themes.org and for example old
wood is fully textured.

Plus can someone explain how to use the install new theme button on a
real example ??

It seems that something is broken. I never got this to work. How can I
downgrade to default install to see if it is working with the default
themes ?? then maybve I ll try those ones

Is somebody using this themes management from GNOME ??

any clue/tip/help  you can provide

Best regards to all,

GH Portefait

"Computer are like air conditionners,
they stop properly when you open windows"

http://www.geekcode.com