Re: New Red Hat RPMS Coming Soon... (what's with SuSE?)

On 10 Apr, Richard Brunner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Does anybody know when new SuSE packages will arrive?
>
> The main server for rpm-packages ist temporarily unavailable (for the last 8
> or 9 days) :-(, and the two others were updated last at 17. march and 5.
> march !
>
> richard

I am kinda curious about this also.  I seem to be having problems now
with earlier compiles and perhaps some newer rpm core, libs, etc would
help.  I hesitate to remove everything and compile from tarball.  Jan,
do you have some plans to update any of the suse gnome sites or mirrors?

I cannot seem to build the latest gnome-pim and am not quite sure why
since others have been able to.  I compiled the pim 1.0.3 without
issues.

Is the latest gnome pim dependent on something in libs or core or
something past the 1.0.4 level?
--
Michael Perry
mperry@basin.com