Re: MiniTerm

Hi there!

I was wondering if you or anyone knows how I can get a program called
MiniTerm. I have used the search engines and can only find a reference to it
in How To debug 2 linux boxes and the instructions say that you can compile
your own (which I don't know how to do).

I have an accounting package that recommends using MiniTerm from the system
prompt because it can give an ansi emulation for the accounting package
which you can't get from the system prompt.

If you could point me to where I can get the program, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Fred Smith