Re: GNOME libs 1.0.7 has been released

Here's what it says on the Gnome site:

"The current rpm distribution of Gnome will be easier to manage than the
tarball project and does not require removal of any issue libraries.  Check
the Redhat 5.2 Systems page listed under Getting Started/Getting Gnome.  [We]
Recommend using the rpm binary distribution for Redhat 5.2" [link to the
rpms]

I simply would like to know whether there is a plan to update the rpms and
how often?  Once a month?  Once a year?  Whenever someone feels like it?
Some statement on the web site would help greatly.

Tim