RE: What is xpm.h

On my slackware box, the xpm libarary was installed along with Xfree86, but
not the header file.  I had to download the xpm sources and manually copy
xpm.h to /usr/X11R6/include (running make install did not in the xpm source
tree did not install the header either.)

Ned

http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq