Re: rpms

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999 bob@kehs.ksd.org wrote:
> nope, you will have to roll your own...
> rpm -ta whaterer.tar.gz
>
> for each file :(
>
> On Sun, 4 Apr 1999, cyberclay wrote:
> > Hey,
> >   Where are the 1.0.5 rpms for i386?

The .spec files that come with the tarballs (CVS snapshots too) don't always
contain everything they need to build proper(IMO) RPMs.  Sometimes they can
be left overs from past released RPMs.  Which I don't blame the anyone for,
since the gnome developers' job is not to maintain them.  I can post up some
.spec files that I have hacked together if people want them, or if people
would like, or if there is a place, I can put my srpms and i386 rpms on some
ftp site.

Mark Hankins

BTW: So far I haven't gotten ALL of the gnome-* stuff made.  I am still
     doing some in house testing first.