Re: rpms

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999, cyberclay wrote:
> Hey,
>   Where are the 1.0.5 rpms for i386?

Alright, I have been debating whether to do this or not, and I guess I'll see
what happens.  I got some .spec files working for glib and gtk+ 1.2.1, ORBit
0.4.2, and 2 different ones for gnome-libs.  The reason for the two on
gnome-libs has to do with some Redhat gnome-libs srpms that had some patches
to enable functionality for KDE.

They work fine for me, and my fairly standard build RH5.2.  I am not using
glibc 2.1 (still 2.0.7) and used egcs 1.0.3a for the builds.  I don't know if
there is some contrib directory on the gnome ftp site, but I'll email these
to you Cyberclay, and to anyone else.  If they work well, great, if not let
me know, and I'll try to fix them.

Mark Hankins