Re: GNOME vs GNU gcc & glibc

I wonder if this has been seriously re-evaluated since 2.0 (the Changes
file states that it is based on the 2.0 one)  I have compiled the kernel
with egcs on every system I run (granted all intel) for a while now (like
from sometime in the 2.1.50's) and have never had a problem.  In fact
one of the first things I usually do to a new system is to replace gcc
with the latest egcs.  So _everything_ on my system is compiled with egcs,
and I have yet to have a problem because of this.

-chris