AS apps dockable?

Can I use Afterstep/WindowMaker dock-applications in my gnome panel?  I
tried, but it will load the app seperately, and just create a sapce for
the application.  I'm very interested in running some of the dock-apps in
Gnome-panels.

FYI, for those of you who use Afterstep, It is now almost fully
gnome-compliant with the development version and all the latest apps.
Check out the following address for details:
http://mcss.mcmaster.ca/~rafal/afterstep/

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \