applet hello world needs some changes.

The applet documentation needs some changes. :-)

The hello_world_applet, uses the deprecated function,
applet_widget_init_defaults, this should change to applet_widget_init
instead.  It took me a bit to figure it out.

The Makefile that is given in the documentation is also broken.  I would
love to write a tutorial on applets as well, but I don't know them very
well. (hell I'm still trying to learn GUI programming at the moment. ;)

However, for a simple compilation of an applet, one can use this command:

gcc `gnome-config --cflags applets` main.c -o testit `gnome-config --libs
applets`

instead of the rather tedious Makefile that was given in the text.  This
would at least get the person up and going rather than debugging the
Makefile.

Can someone make the change for me?  I'll write something else as I write
my applet.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/