Re: UNSTABLE ?

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, coolmath wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have installed the lattest releases of GNOME, and I'm using window
> maker ( I used to have enlightenement but It looks difficult to use )
>
> Is it normal if GNOME freeze sometimes? i.e the scroll bar disapears (
> in the bottom )

I'm not sure what you mean.  Something disappearing and something freezing
are usually two different things.  GNOME freezing is not normal, it is a
bug, if you can reproduce it, please report on it in detail to our bug
tracking system.  Read http://bugs.gnome.org/Reporting.html for
instructions.  Make sure to include exactly what kind of system you are
on, what you have installed, and what exactly happens in the report.

Best of Luck,
-Gleef