Re: Gnome-objc-1.0.2

    Someone should put this question in the FAQ. It is because gcc is a
symlink pointing to your version of gcc-2.x.x.x, whereas gnome-objc needs an
objective c compiler. You need to link egcs (provided you have the objective
c portion installed) to gcc.
ln -sf egcs-1.1.1 gcc
Is what I did. However, I hear that gnome-objc isn't even required...