more on the lasso bug.

Gnome locks up for me when I lasso objects on the desktop to select them
and then click on the footprint menu or other places.  (incidentally, if
you want to avoid this bug, make it a habit to click on a some random
window's title bar after manipulating desktop objects and X won't get
stuck.)  After it locks up like this i see another bug when i restart X.
Lets say i have only the home directory icon in the upper left and a
random file icon elsewhere.  After i restart X, the positions of those two
icons have switched.  Further, if i lasso around one icon, the other gets
selected!!  Things stay this way until i actually click on one other the
icons to select it, at which point it behaves normally again.

I'm running the gmc-4.5.27-3.rpm.  Any word on when the new rpm will be
out?

thanks:)

---
Joshua W. H. Steiner - jsteiner@antioch-college.edu - http://joschi.base.org

"A woman broke up with me and sent me pictures of her and her new boyfriend
in bed together.  Solution? I sent them to her dad."
   -Christopher Case