Re: panel problem

"Fox, Kevin M" wrote:

> I just upgraded to the newes ver of gnome.
>
> I get a window that says :
>
> Warning
> panel --sm-config-prefix /panel.d/Session-7KKZPa/
>
> No response to the SaveYourself command.
> The Program may be slow, stopped or broken.
> You may wait for it to respond or remove it.
>
> Remove Program       Cancel
>
> it reacurrs all the time :(

I'm getting the same thing.  I compiled everything from the latest
tarballs.  I'm using Window Maker as my window manager and I'm starting
with "gnome-session."

Looking in my ~/.gnome/panel.d directory I see that there is a recently
saved directory there named "Session-d00970" while the dialog is
complaining about "/panel.d/Session-b00970/"   I also notice that the
"default" directory has dissappeared from panel.d.