[cvs] What's happened to `gnome-libs' subdirectories?

  Well I've given up for now - feeling a tad tired. I've been trying
to get the gnome-libs I checked out this evening to configure and
compile. However it appears that some subdirectories are missing, or
I'm missing the point :-). For example the `./macros' subdirectory was
the first problem as autogen.sh attempts to run the autogen.sh in this
directory. I ended up checking out `gnome-common' and using the
`macros' directory therein.

  The next problem was `./support' - again this can be provided from
the `gnome-common' module - `./libvfs' however, cannot. Can some kind
soul enlighten me as to what is going on here?

  Should I be having to checkout `gnome-common' like this. And, isn't
`libvfs' part of `mc'?

--
Mike.