suggested gnome calendar feature

I had written previously about a feature that I would like to see added
at some point to gnome calendar.  I use the .holiday list in plan quite
a bit to extend its use to get specialized holidays listed and really
liked being able to define an event for a day which did not cover a
specific time (not a all day event or a particular number of hours).  I
think it would be nice to see that ability in the calendar program.  I
also would like to be able to call up the gnomecard facility while in
gnomecal directly.  Are there plans to integrate the two programs?
--
Michael Perry
mperry@basin.com