Re: cvs gnome-libs error fixed ??

    Alex> About 2 minutes ago I complained about a error in
    Alex> gnome-libs. After doing some looking (haha about 2 seconds
    Alex> later) I noticed some weird print in gnome-animator.h listed
    Alex> below.. Once I removed this weird stuff it worked fine. Is
    Alex> there a reason its there ??

--- Snip ---

<<<<<<< gnome-animator.h
#include <libgnomeui/gnome-pixmap.h>

#include "gnome-pixmap.h"

=====
BEGIN_GNOME_DECLS 35

-- end Snip ---

Dude, that means that CVS found a conflict when patching in the new
version of the file.

I recommend that you be more radical and remove the bogus file and
re-run a "cvs update".  Unless you are a CVS expert and know how to
patch it in by hand.  The snippet you say you removed doesn't seem
right.