Re: Stop on stage 6 ...

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:08:59 -0400, Phillip Neumann <filsin@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>im having thouse classig compiling troubles...
>

>1) glib 1.1.3
>2) gtk+ 1.1.2
>3) imlib 1.8.1
>4) ORBit 0.3.0
>5) gnome-libs 0.30
>  Up here all seems to compile + o - ok.
>
>6) gnome-objc 0.27

gnome-objc 0.27 will not work with gtk+ 1.1.2. with I have not yet released
gnome-objc 0.30 because it won't pass 'make distcheck' - if anyone can check
CVS gnome-objc out and perhaps send in a patch to fix the problem, I'll get
it released ASAP.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg