CVS & LibPropList

Hey People,

Two things, Firstly I think we need to use the GNOME CVS for LibPropList.
But it needs to be patched first to 1.8.1 (WM's Version), I havent checked
out the Version, but im sure its still 1.7.1 (gnome cvs).

Second. I am willing to supply space for a WM, GNU GNOME CVS repository
server if you would like. I run the Technology Department for a local
medium sized ISP in Los Angeles. I have multiple T3 connections and a 200
MB Fast Switched backbone. I would love to host this and have a few
maintainers to make sure this version stuff doest break. One place for all
you GNU needs kinda thing. If you are interested please contact me via
email. BTW: I have a server for this. It will be on a dual Pent Pro, Linux
etc box connected right to the core of my network. (fast :>)

Alex G. Paoli,  CTO

Westworld Global NETwork