Re: gnome firewall

Michael Glauche <glauche@plum.de> on 29/09/98 19:33:09

 To:      Joao Martins/Nutec Informatica

 cc:

 Subject: Re: gnome firewall

jmartins@nutec.com.br wrote:

> It's a idea for new gnome application!
> There are a lot of firewall to Linux but noting is GUI
> Why not develop Gnome GTK firewall?

I thought about this one, too , but I think it is more
a matter of linuxconf, or ?

No matter ... I totally agree that there is a urgend need for such
a tool, and I would help developing it.

regards,
   Michael

Ok! But I'm not programmer, so I would help to manager and test the
project.
Let's go man!

Best regards,
     Joćo Martins