gnome-libs 980929

I seem to be having probs compiling gnome-libs as of sept29.

I am getting this at the end of the error:

Can't understand: void     gnome_animator_goto_frame
(GnomeA$
Can't understand:
guint $
Can't understand: guint    gnome_animator_get_current_frame_number
(GnomeA$
Can't understand: GnomeAnimatorStatus gnome_animator_get_status
(GnomeA$
Can't understand: void     gnome_animator_set_playback_speed
(GnomeA$
Can't understand:
gdoubl$
Can't understand: gdouble  gnome_animator_get_playback_speed
(GnomeA$
Can't understand: #endif
Can't understand: #ifndef GNOME_APP_H
Can't understand: #define GNOME_APP_H
Cannot open include file ../gtk/gtkmenubar.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [gnome.defs] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/cvs/gnome-libs/libgnomeui'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/cvs/gnome-libs'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

when I try to make, I have searched for any .deps floating around, looked
as much as I could, that is only a very small portion of the error.. there
are approx 200 (yep, 200) lines of "Can't understand..."

I cant get the beginning of the error to post, but it starts by saying
"making all in pixmaps"  sorry for the really uninformal post, but that is
all I can get, the error is really very huge.

I have gtk, glib, imlib, etc all updated as of sept29 and compiled.

sar