2) checkout/update crc errors.  I have gotten this a little also, when
doin the checkout/update, getting many crc errors when getting stuff
mainly like ChangeLogs.. running again usually goes fine, unless it does
#1 problem, the dying...

3) cvs not putting the subdirectories in their corresponding places, like
checking out gnome-libs, instead of putting the intl directory in
gnome-libs/intl, it dumps it to wherever cvs was ran from, this happens
many times, with every subdir, like having gnome-libs, libgnome,
libgnomeui, etc. all in the same directory the checkout/update was done
from, instead of being subdirs of gnome-libs.

All this stuff happens quite often with anoncvs.  I dont know if it just
me, but I figured I would make note in case someone else had the same
problems.  I have other ones also, but those are the most prominant.

sar

Exerpt from a Micro$oft commercial:
	How many 6 year olds does it take to develop software?

Survey says:
	between 95 and 98.

Also stated from a researcher from M$:
	The idea isn't to be efficient, its to have better lives.