Re: gnome-core

The existing programs are linked with gnome-libs only. Your newly
compiled
gnome-lib needs esound linked in as well. Are you starting the programs
like this './panel' or 'panel'. 'panel' will run the installed program
dispite the dir you are in.

You will need to recompile all gnome progs.

--
Reklaw - I code therefore I need gin and sprite.