gtcd and cddb

Hi,

I just compile gnome-media 0.30 and noticed that gtcd no longer
supports the cddb stuff. The old version I had (gnome-0.20) use to
support it so I'm wondering what I'm missing now to have it work. Any
idea? It looks like cddbslave is required but I have it and the app
greys out all "Ext. Data" buttons.

Thanks.

--
Laurent Duperval          | The opinions expressed herein do not
Systems Analyst           | represent those of this establishment.
                          | If this establishment wants to use them as their
lduperval@sprint.ca       | own, fine with me.  But I don't testify in court.

FRANKLIN'S RULE
    Blessed is the end user who expects nothing, for he/she will not be
    disappointed.